Thanks to the USA blog Buffdaddy Nerf and his research, we’re now aware of upcoming Elite and Rebelle blasters! And while we don’t have photos for many of them, we do have names and web listings, including possible price points. And what’s this about Nerf/Hasbro losing an upcoming Rebelle blaster? What sort of blaster is shown above? Check out the rest of the post for all that.
Thanks to many online, I was made aware that Nerf’s big 4 Fall 2014 blasters are now being sold on Amazon for their suggested retail prices. You can buy all of them right, except the CAM ECS-12 blaster. Amazon lists it coming out August 15. Singapore Nerfers can check the rest of this post for a bit of good news as well!
I ordered myself a Demolisher and Slingfire, so look out for my coverage on that in the future.
June 26, 2014 EDIT: Slingfire is currently sold out on Amazon. I’ll try and keep you all updated if/when comes back in stock.
In the next bit of news, Toys R Us stores across the USA are starting to release the Fall 2014 blasters. You can see most, if not all, of them in the photo I took above of my local Toys R Us. I got myself a Messenger blaster, you can view the unboxing below.
And last but not least, the Demolisher is now being sold in Singapore! There are unboxing videos and photos of it, but I’ll save that for another post. You Singapore Nerfers be sure to enjoy this blaster.
Thanks to RandomShadow09 and Target, we now have DCPI codes for most, if not all of the upcoming items that are going to be released by Nerf in Fall 2014.
Video Recap is your more of an audio/visual sort of person.
Today’s bit of news is brought to you by Foam From Above and Amazon. Thanks to Vas and some Instagram searching, it appears that the Rebelle Spylight has been already possibly released. Remember that this blaster, as well as other Nerf blasters, are supposed to be released in Fall 2014.
The user “marqueetom” apparently managed to get his hands on the blaster. He hasn’t answered how or where he’s gotten it though. Looking through his photos it appears he’s in Southern California, so if that’s the case I should take a look around and see if I can find one myself.
The other bit of small news is that thanks to Amazon Canada, we have some box art photos, as well as more promo photos and product descriptions of the Rebelle Spylight and Rebelle Messenger Blasters. You can not buy them yet, but those have prices for the Canadian Dollar for you Canadian Nerfers. You can check those out below if your interested.
Continue reading Nerf Rebelle Spylight Already Released? Plus Spylight & Messenger Box Art & Promo Photos on Amazon Canada
The Elite Demolisher 2-1, Zombie Strike Slingfire, Mega Thunderbow, and Rebelle Agent Bow all get official prices and targeted release month for Australia. I know a good amount of my readers and Nerf fans in general are there, so I figured I would share the information with you. Info thanks to Prop Weapon Scoop.
UK Nerf recently visited the Nerf section of the UK Toy Fair, and managed to share his findings on the upcoming Fall 2013 blasters. I recommend you check out his entire post to catch all the points, but I’ve highlighted the some things from it below. PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT ALL THESE BLASTERS ARE PROTOTYPES, AND MAY CHANGE IN THE FUTURE.
– About the same size as a Rapidstrike, but a little more chunky and front heavier due to the missile launcher attachment.
– Prototype was designed to be semi-auto, but the plan is to make it full automatic after the success of the Rapidstrike. This would probably require an upgrade over the AA batteries it takes to something like C batteries like the Rapidstrike.
– 100 Feet (85 in the UK) is confirmed. This also might be the new range standard for the Elite line.
– Missile Launcher is not de-tachable, at least not without a lot of work/modding.
– The missile is launched with air, but there is no pump or trigger. Slide the grip forward to prime and pull it back to fire
– UK Nerf says missile packs a punch, and could easily see it getting 50 feet or more.
– “The missile itself is a lot smaller than that of a Blast Bazooka, but made of solid foam unlike the missile from the Titan. The fins are angled in such a way that the projectile spins as it flies, thus achieving a more stable flight. This in turn makes the missile extremely accurate.”
– Stock is pretty much modified version of the Supersoaker Lightning Storm.
– Missle is held a bit loosely in the stock.
– Holder gets a bit in the way when looking down sights.
– The Bananna clip holds 10 Elite Darts. But the curved section is dead space.
– About same size and weight as the Zombiestrike Sledgefire.
– Was designed to be used one handed, so it CAN be flicked to prime with.
– UK Nerf says lever was robust, but he can see it failing at some point.
– Barrel is stubby, “but it can be fixed”.
– “Sadly, it appears that the Sledgefire uses a rack and pinion gear system for the priming mechanism, similar to the Roughcut. This means it could be tricky adding larger springs.”
– Not as big as he thought it was.
– Maybe 3 feet long and surprisingly light.
– “Pretty comfortable to carry but a bit too bulky to be considered ‘wieldy’.”
– “I can confirm that it is not a true bow and that pulling on the string articulates the top arm and primes the blaster. Release the string and the arm springs forwards, firing a dart.”
– “There is no ‘catching’ action either so this suffers the same problem as the Rebelle Heartbreaker Bow. If you don’t pull all the way back your shot will barely clear the barrel.”
– Approximately 3 feet long
– “This isn’t strictly a conventional bow because there is no energy stored in the arms. The energy comes solely from the string which is made from some kind of silicone. ”
– “The arrows are about a foot long with a foam ball for a tip and a thin semi-rigid shaft.”
– “Naturally fairly accurate.”
– The bow features an inbuilt reflex red sight.
I’m just going to quote the paragraph UK Nerf typed up for the “secret blaster”.
“Out of everything on the Hasbro stand, there was one blaster we were not allowed to see. We can speculate from the size and position of the empty stand that it is Elite and it’s fairly big. Beyond that I have no details on it. Nothing. Our man from Hasbro was under strict orders to be smug about it’s secrecy which he did very well. We can only assume that it will be unveiled at the New York Toy Fair so we all look to our American cousins for details on that. In the mean time, fire up that rumor mill!”
Photos and news thanks to UK Nerf.
All the major Nerf blaster lines, such as the MEGA series, N-Strike Elite series, and Zombie Strike line have all had a special blaster revealed that will come Fall 2014 to the USA and UK. Now thanks to UK Nerf and a UK Nerf press release, we now have a photo, product description, and price on the upcoming Rebelle Agent bow.
· Ages 8 years & up
· SRP: £29.99
· Available: Autumn 2014
The Nerf Rebelle Agent bow is perfect for high-profile missions that require accuracy and skill. Release the string and watch as the first ever Nerf Rebelle foam-dart arrows soar up to 85 feet across the sky making a whistling sound! For added precision, the Agent Bow features an electronic glowing red dot that provides better aiming accuracy with every shot.
The trigger lights up the blaster’s reflex sight that you can see a bit of above the trigger. And that’s a unique ammo type for the blaster as well!